Call Agent

+1 888 488 8084


Do you need to pay a citation processing violation notice (tickets) issued and payments received for petty offenses committed on federal (FEDERAL TICKETS ONLY) property?

If your ticket does not say “U.S. District Court Violation Notice” across the top, then you did not receive a federal ticket.   Federal tickets are issued by law enforcement personnel from agencies such as the U.S. Park Police, U.S. Fish & Wildlife, Department of Defense Police, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Provost Marshal, Airforce, Marines & Navy Security Forces, U.S. Postal Police, U.S. Customs, U.S. Border Patrol, and V.A. Police.

Click here and you can get this done online now.

You can easily with just a few clicks process any violation notices (tickets) issued and payments received for petty offenses charged on a federal violation notice. This includes violations that occur on federal property such as federal buildings, national parks, military installations, post offices, Veteran Affairs medical centers, national wildlife refuges, and national forests. Also, you can process violation notices for violations of federal law that occur outside federal property as well. In. example, migratory bird offenses that occur on private property.